- 8 nights, 9 days – Arrival into Lihue Kauai Airport / Departure from Kona International Airport (Direct mainland flights available)
- 3 nights Kauai, 3 nights Hilo, 2 nights Kona
- Oceanfront Hotels – Rooms based on double occupancy (Singles, additional charge)
- Inter-Island airfare transportation
- All ground transportation
- Entrance to all activities, cultural programs, guided tours, recreational activities and presentations
- 17 meals
Hawai‘i is defined and not divided by its diversity. With our multicultural population, rich traditions and compelling history, this educational and cultural program offers participants an intimate exchange with Hawai‘i’s local community and stirring natural history. Historic and sacred sites, breathtaking vistas of the oldest and youngest islands, cultural exchanges with local community members and explorations of lush tropical rainforests await the participants. Highlighting the program will be the dramatic volcanoes and unparalleled snorkeling. The spirit of Aloha will transcend as visitors share intimate moments with Hawai‘i’s Kupuna (Elders).
Experiences include: Breathtaking Waimea Canyon, Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park, an ancient village in the Puna district, the sacred village of Pu‘uhonua o Hōnaunau, astronomy, pristine snorkeling in Kona and the traditional music and dance that defines our culture.