Arts with Aloha
- 11 nights, 12 days – Arrival into Honolulu International Airport/ Departure from Kona International Airport
- 5 nights Oahu Hilo, 3 nights Hilo, 3 nights Kona
- Oceanfront Hotels
- All ground transportation – motor coaches
- Entrance to all activities, cultural programs, guided tours, recreational activities and presentations
- 18 meals, welcome reception and closing Hawaiian Dinner (Pa‘ina)
Known for its unique Hawaiian culture, pristine landscapes and beautiful weather, Hawaii also plays host to a world-class Arts & Cultural community. Offering a plethora of performing and visual arts, melded with fascinating cultural celebrations, Hawai‘i has become a Mecca for a very diverse art scene. World class museums with unique exhibits from the Far East – to distinguished symphony concerts, Hawaii’s mixed media of “Arts With Aloha” is captivating.
Exclusive activities include
- Private home and art collections
- Behind the scenes museum tours,
- Culinary experiences with Hawai‘i Chefs
- Hawaiian arts and craft workshops
- Shangri La
- Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park
- Vanilla, Coffee and Chocolate farms
- Intimate exchanges with Hawai‘i’s Elders (Kupuna) as they share Hawai‘i’s history.
- Interpretive guides, Hawaiian cultural resources and University faculty will accompany your group.