“To provide and promote Experiential Education through the perpetuation of the Hawaiian culture, quality educational programs, engagement, cultural immersion and sustainable tourism. Changing the world one student at a time through global networking and meaningful friendships.”
To “Keep it Hawai‘i”: We are committed to honor and perpetuate the Hawaiian Culture by providing opportunities for visitors to experience authentic cultural activities and programs.
The 5 “W’s”
- Who: Hawaiian EDventure was created in 1990 by the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo Conference Center
- What: We offer more than 75 programs to help you discover the “Real” Hawai‘i
- When: By the end of this slideshow…
- Where: Located on the Big Island of Hawai‘i (11 of the world’s 13 climate zones) (Visitor’s Bureau)
- Why: Because it’s the EDventure of a lifetime
- Hawai‘i’s Premier Travel Education Program
- Cross-Cultural Multi-lingual programs including Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Hawaiian EDventure is a cross-culture reality!
- We coordinate Programs for our friends from Japan, China & Korea!
- *ESL programs available
- Utilizing “The Greatest Outdoor Classrooms in the World” i.e.: the unique environment and ecosystems of Hawai‘i
- Providing experiential, educational, environmental, cultural, and recreational activities for All Age Groups
- Custom-designed programs to meet your specific needs
- Meals, lodging, ground transportation, and activities fees are included in the cost of the program
Finding Your Niche
- Find Your Niche! – Hawaiian EDventure has it all!
- Students & School Groups (Elementary, Middle, High School)
- University Groups
- Clubs & Organizations
- Professional Development for Educators
- Life-Long Learners
- Service Learning Groups
- Pre/Post Conference Delegates
- Hi-Tech Tourism
- Wellness Tourism
- Cultural & Heritage Tourism
- Service Learning Programs!